Monday 27 April 2015

Music Of The Week!

Hi guys,

Every Monday I am going to post (or at least try to post) my music of the week, including songs, albums and bands! So here's my music of the week..

SONG OF THE WEEK-

This week I'm addicted to 'Leave My Guitar Alone' which is a B-Side track from Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds latest album, 'Chasing Yesterday'. It has a great catchy tune to the song and a must-listen to for all rock/blues fans!

ALBUM OF THE WEEK-

This week's album is most certainly 'Urban Hymns' by The Verve. Yes, this album is not recent (most of the music that I write about won't be recent) but it has an amazing vibe to the album which will never die, and I've loved since it very first came out!

BAND OF THE WEEK-

My band of the week has got to be Pink Floyd, as I have been listening to their tracks and researching their lyrics and have fallen in love! By far, Pink Floyd are my favourite band of the week.


So there is my music of the week, and I'll be updating you with my latest favourite tracks next Monday!

- Chloe Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment