Tuesday 28 June 2016

Coldplay at Glastonbury

Hello,

So this past weekend consisted of the amazing Glastonbury Festival taking place. I unfortunately was not there (hopefully will be in the upcoming years), and I did not catch much of it on TV, although I did manage to watch all of the closing performance which was Coldplay.

I wasn't too sure what to expect as Coldplay's recent albums haven't been as great as their old stuff and they have had a change of style, but I am extremely pleased I managed to watch the performance live. Every song was flawless, the atmosphere looking amazing, the effects were brilliant, and their tributes/guests also contributed towards the magical concert.

Coldplay say they aren't doing any other albums or tours after this one, but what do you think?

-Chloe Jade


No comments:

Post a Comment