Friday 8 July 2016

What's on my 'Childhood Songs' Playlist?

Hello,

So I have a lot of playlists consisting of music I love, 'Childhood Songs', 'Britpop', 'Rock N Roll', you name it. Today I thought it would be a good idea to name all of the 35 current songs on my 'Childhood Songs' playlist, and you can see whether or not you had a similar music-related childhood to mine.

1- God Put A Smile Upon Your Face, Coldplay

2- In My Place, Coldplay

3- Let There Be Love, Oasis

4- Bitter Sweet Symphony, The Verve

5- Mr Writer, Stereophonics

6- Close to You, Paul Weller

7- Sweet Pea, My Sweet Pea, Paul Weller

8- Handbags And Gladrags, Stereophonics

9- Speed Of Sound, Coldplay

10- Can't Stop, Red Hot Chili Peppers

11- By The Way, Red Hot Chili Peppers

12- Californication, Red Hot Chili Peppers

13- Politik, Coldplay

14- I Could Lose Ya, Stereophonics

15- Life in Technicolour, Coldplay

16- Music Is Power, Richard Ashcroft

17- Break The Night With Colour, Richard Ashcroft

18- Violet Hill, Coldplay

19- Before I Fall To Pieces, Razorlight

20- Town Called Malice, The Jam

21- The Zephyr Song, Red Hot Chili Peppers

22- You Stole My Money Honey, Stereophonics

23- Love Is Noise, The Verve

24- You Do Something To Me, Paul Weller

25- America, Razorlight

26- Everybody's Changing, Keane

27- Clocks, Coldplay

28- When You Were Young, The Killers

29- Supersonic, Oasis

30- Here Comes The Sun, The Beatles

31- Devil, Stereophonics

32- Step On My Old Size Nines, Stereophonics

33- The Eton Rifles, The Jam

34- Modern Way, Kaiser Chiefs

And finally...

35- Half The World Away, Oasis


So there you have it, 35 songs which remind me of my childhood (I'm sure more will be added to the playlist soon). If you want to see my playlists on Spotify, I am known as 'Chloe Jade Gardner Otto' on there, and all my playlists are public so you can access them any time you like. I add new music and new playlists on there all the time, so feel free to listen!

-Chloe Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment