Sunday 19 July 2015

Music of the Week!

Hi!

I haven't been on here for ages (sorry!) but I will post a lot again... So for my first post I've decided to do music of the week, and it's hard again this week!

SONG OF THE WEEK
This week's song of the week is one I don't think I've mentioned before, and this is Lithium by Nirvana. It has such a nostalgic but rock n' roll feel to it, and I'm in love with this song at the moment!

ALBUM OF THE WEEK
This is another hard one, but I think this week it has got to be 'Aha Shake Heartbreak' by Kings of Leon. Every single song in this album is completely individual and it's also a great album to study or chill to.

BAND OF THE WEEK
Once again, my band of the week is Supergrass. I've probably picked them two or three times now, but they're so good I can't resist!

I'll be posting more, keep an eye out!

Also, if you have Facebook, go and like my page... www.facebook.com/chloejademusic

Have a great day!
-Chloe Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment