Sunday 19 July 2015

My Life With Oasis

So today's random music-related post is a little different... 'My Life With Oasis'.

So I wasn't yet born when the band first formed (I am still quite young), but ever since the age of 2 I have been part of the 'Oasis World' as you might like to call it.


'Liam Gallagher Wannabe'.. Aged three
I was familiar with all of the A Sides and the albums by the time I was around 7-8, and probably a few of the B Sides too... Until they broke up.


From the age of 10 onwards I then started getting into the B Sides and I'm in love with every single one now (I'm a lot older now!!).

I then got into Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds and Beady Eye, including live performances on Youtube from every Noel written song ever... 

So this/next year I am hoping to see Noel in concert and fulfil the dream!!


Oasis/Noel/Liam have been a huge part of my entire life and I just decided I'd make a blog post on them!


Let me know what else you'd like to see in the comments below,
-Chloe Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment