Sunday 26 July 2015

Music of the Week!

Hi everyone,

It's that time of week again where I discuss my favourite music of the week! So here it is...

SONG OF THE WEEK
This week's song of the week is a new release which came out on Monday, and that is 'I Wanna Get Lost With You' by Stereophonics. This song is beautiful and makes me so excited for their new album! It sounds like their old stuff!

ALBUM OF THE WEEK
This week is an album I don't think I've mentioned before but it's quite old... But it is Studio 150 by Paul Weller... It is such a beautiful album and he has written some amazing songs!

BAND OF THE WEEK
This week it is hard for me, but I'd have to say that it is Oasis as I have been listening to their B Sides this week and they are simply amazing and hard to beat!


So there is my music of the week, new post tomorrow!

-Chloe Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment