Monday 3 October 2016

This Month's Album Releases!

Hello!

Sorry I have not posted for a while, but since I have started music college I have decided to start posting more and hopefully stay committed this time.

So in this post, I thought I'd talk about 3 pretty big albums coming out this month (there may be more coming out, but these are 3 I have been personally waiting for, for rather a long time!)

#1- Green Day, Revolution Radio (UK Release 10th October)

So after waiting for 2 years for a new Green Day album, they have finally announced a new album for the 10th October, and three amazing songs have already been released. I'm seriously looking forward to this album despite not being able to grab tickets at their limited UK tour dates, and so far it looks promising.



#2- Kings of Leon, WALLS (UK Release 14th October)

So 4 days after the release of Revolution Radio, we have Kings of Leon's WALLS (We Are Like Love Songs) to look forward to. I have been waiting over 3 years for the release of a new KOL album, and this is the one that I am looking forward to by far. By the release of 3 new songs, this looks to be promising.



#3- Empire of the Sun, Two Vines (UK Release 28th October)

And finally, after 3 years, Empire of the Sun are finally releasing a new album, and judging by the 3 songs they have released from Two Vines, it is looking promising and something to seriously look forward to. Very much like their first album but quite different!




So there we have it, 3 amazing albums to be released this month. My new blog post will be on upcoming tours as many have been recently announced!

-Chloe Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment