Friday 8 May 2015

Mechanical Bull - Album Review

This week's album review is on the amazing Mechanical Bull by Kings of Leon... This is their latest album and I've been in love with it ever since I first heard the tracks!


Overall Review- This album is absolutely amazing, with an American-Rock feel that you cannot resist. Once you listen to a track from this album once, you get hooked to that track immediately. There are no faults with this album, so I'd give it a 5 stars! I very rarely give a good album anything lower... Perhaps I should review something a little less perfect...

Supersoaker- This was the very first song I heard and fell in love with it immediately... This is such   an energetic song with a great feel to it! Love it!

Rock City- 'Rock City' has an amazing rhythm to the song, with quite confusing lyrics to de-code, but nevertheless an amazing song which is underrated!

Don't Matter- This is one of the more rockier tracks on Mechanical Bull, but I absolutely love it and Caleb's voice tops it off.

Beautiful War- This song made me cry when I first heard it, and not many songs tend to make me cry unless they are amazing (Along with I Miss You Now by Stereophonics and pretty much any Snow Patrol song ever written), but it truly is beautiful as stated in the title. One of the best KOL have ever written.

Temple- This track is a little different to the others, but just as good. I absolutely love this and the lyrics are perfection, there is nothing to fault once again with this one.

Wait For Me- Another one of the slower songs within Mechanical Bull, with some superb lyrics and a great backing track!

Family Tree- 'Family Tree' is an energetic song which you will immediately adore... Amazing song with yet again great lyrics (I seem to be repeating myself here!!) but I guarantee you'll love it!

Comeback Story- This is probably my favourite song on this album for lyrics... They are simply beautiful and I cannot stop listening to it!!

Tonight- This was the second track I heard of 'Mechanical Bull' and knew that the album was going to be amazing, perfect song to (almost) end the album!

Coming Back Again- Another great track... One of the lesser known but still brilliant. Love it!

On the Chin- Perfect song to end 'Mechanical Bull' with... Another beautifully written song and just tops off the album!

So there you go, that is this weeks album review... Let me know in the comments below what album you'd like me to review next, and look out for Music of The Week on Monday!

I should be putting up another blog post tonight on Under-rated Bands so also look out for that!

-Chloe Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment