Monday 4 May 2015

Music of the Week!

My second post of the day... Music of the Week!

I love doing these posts and sharing with you guys my Music of the Week, so let's get started!

SONG OF THE WEEK
This was an extremely hard one for me this week, but it has to be 'Uma Therman' by Fall Out Boy, in their new album American Beauty/American Psycho. This is different to what I'd usually pick since it isn't very rock'n'roll, but it's interesting and has me dancing!

BAND OF THE WEEK
My favourite band of the week was extremely easy to pick, and this is 'Beady Eye', the spin off band from Oasis with Liam Gallagher as frontman. The band broke up late last year, but the 2 albums which they did were superb.

ALBUM OF THE WEEK
My album of the week which was another hard one to pick is 'By The Way' by Red Hot Chili Peppers, which contains some fantastic songs and although it is old, it's a classic.


So there is my music of the week, let me know your music of the week in the comments below!

-Chloe Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment