Sunday 24 May 2015

Music of the Week!

So, here's my Music of the Week (Sorry I haven't done it in a while!)

SONG OF THE WEEK-
This weeks song of the week is really hard for me to pick... But it would probably have to be C'est La Vie by Stereophonics from their new upcoming album 'Keep The Village Alive'... The new song along with the music video is amazing so I suggest you check it out!

ALBUM OF THE WEEK-
This weeks album of the week was another hard choice but it would have to be 'Chasing Yesterday' by Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, I might have picked this before... It's just so amazing and I've done a previous review of it before and I absolutely love it.

BAND OF THE WEEK-
Band of the week this week is somebody who I've just started getting into, and saw them live as a pre-act for Stereophonics at the Royal Albert Hall this year, but it has got to be Supergrass! I absolutely love them and will probably write an article about them sometime soon.

So there is my music of the week, I promise I will post more often! Paul Weller post coming up next at some point TODAY!

- Chloe Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment