Sunday 24 May 2015

Paul Weller?

Hello everyone,

So today I thought I was post a random article on Paul Weller and his album 'Saturns Pattern' (I can't do a full album review yet since I haven't listened to it all properly just yet)

I've listened to Weller ever since I was very young and loved songs like 'Wild Wood', 'You Do Something To Me' and many more, but his last few albums have been pretty disappointing.

Everyone might absolutely kill me for saying this, but I don't think his new psychadelic style is as good as his old stuff atall... The only track I like on the new album is 'Saturns Pattern' which is a great song, but the others are a bit of a let-down.

We've had some great albums come out this year such as 'Chasing Yesterday' and the upcoming 'Keep The Village Alive', but this one just hasn't done it for me yet :(

Let me know in the comments below what you think of the new album!

-Chloe Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment